Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday Five - Olympics

Q and A from the RevGalBlogPals:

1) Which of the Winter Olympic sports is your favorite to watch?
As of today, men's skeleton! Dude, those guys are all the same age as me!
Least favorite, ice dancing. Now that's just silly.

2) Do you speak Snowboardese?
I guess I DO say "dude" more than I should. But other than that, probably not.

3) Define Nordic Combined. Don't look it up. Take a guess if you must.
Ski, shoot...um...catch a fish through a hole in the ice?

4) Curling. Please discuss.
I, for one, want to see a picture of Team Dorothy in those matching sweaters.

5) If you could be a Winter Olympics Champion just by wishing for it, which sport would you choose for winning your Gold Medal?
Hockey. I guess you can take the girl out of Duluth, but you can't take Duluth out of the girl.....

No comments: