five deeds you perform unwillingly, half-heartedly, resentfully
(With the caveat that this might not be a good day for me to start pouring out resentments, based on this week's previous posts.)
1. Move car seats from one car to the other
2. In fact, anything to do with cars: washing them, putting gas in them, buying them.
3. Changing the clothes on a moving target, er, toddler.
4. Folding laundry. Folding laundry is worse than scrubbing toilets in my opinion, that's how unwilling I am about it.
5. Can I put dusting? If I'm just so half-hearted about it that I actually never do it?