Monday, February 06, 2006

5 more things

It's that Five Meme. Please feel free to use it as a procrastination tool.

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Than add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1. BrightStar
2. Lucy
3. Phantom Scribbler
4. Songbird
5. Juniper68

Next, select five people to tag.

1. Inner Dorothy
2. Urban Abbess
3. Paris Project
4. Pink Shoes
5. Bad Alice

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmm, it's so hard to answer that specifically, but I'm pretty sure that in February 1996 I thought I was going to be a small town, natural-foods-store-worker, church-loving lesbian for the rest of the my life.
I was wrong about a lot of that.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Moping because I had to miss our local clergy retreat (at which John Thomas - !! - was keynoting) because somebody or other had the flu.

Five snacks you enjoy
1. Peanut butter, honey and a banana wrapped in a tortilla.
2. Yogurt.
3. Leftover cornbread, heated up with maple syrup on it.
4. Potato chips.
5. No chocolate, please. It gives me headaches. (Go ahead and say "FREAK!" I know you want to.)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics
1. The entire soundtrack of Music Man.
2. Way too many hymns.
3. Christians and the Pagans - Dar Williams
4. The Eddystone Light (including "don't be ridiculous, a boy is a juvenile male." "No, a buoy. It guides the boats to sail.")
5. Hello, Goodbye - Beatles

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. I cannot imagine this and don't even think I'd want it.
2. Knowing human nature, though, I'd probably try to squirrel it away.
3. But then I'd get to feeling guilty and try to give some away.
4. I'd probably make some bad choices and lose a lot of it.
5. Then I'd feel nervous and put-upon.
Repeat steps 2-5 ad infinitum.

Five bad habits
1. Losing my keys.
2. Losing my wallet.
3. Being grouchy in January and February.
4. Checking my blog for comments in the middle of the night, when it's just impossible that I've gotten any.
5. Assuming that everyone is talking about me behind my back.

Five things you like doing
1. Being outside.
2. Being outside at the beach.
3. Being outside at the beach when it's sunny.
4. Being outside at the beach when it's sunny with Eli.
5. Being outside at the beach when it's sunny with Eli and Jeff.

Five things you would never wear again
1. Anything size 8 or smaller.
2. Anything mustard yellow (I used to inexplicably LOVE that color! blech.)
3. Anything to hold back long hair (hopefully my hair will never be long enough to need those again)
4. Knee socks
5. High heeled shoes.

Five favorite toys
1. Marble maze
2. Play doh
3. Cars
4. Buzz Lightyear action figure
5. Anything like a stick that I can hit other things with
Oh wait, are those to be MY favorite? Hmm, well, I'll keep thinking...

No comments: