Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What would YOU do?

Today, I sent this off today to describe a workshop I'll be leading at a women's retreat in a couple of weeks. Any suggestions about resources to enrich this workshop, which will go an hour and a half? I've never done this one before, so I'm building it from scratch and it's for UCC women, by which you can assume a variety of comfort levels with the whole concept of prayer - from "never think of it" to "pray without ceasing..."

Intercessory prayer is prayer for others. You might wonder, "When, why and how do I pray for others? What good can my prayer do? How is praying for others different than praying for myself and how is it the same?" Together, we'll explore these questions, spend time in prayer and reflection, and share from our own lives.

No comments: