Sunday, March 18, 2007

Friday Five on Sunday night

You probably dont remember waay back to Friday when the Friday Five was
Five Things You Have To Do. But I never got around to it.
So instead, here's my list for Monday.

1. Go to the drugstore and get some more vitamin B. Or else keep bursting into tears all day.

2. And while I'm there, I have got to cross the street and return those library books, or they're going to put out an APB on me. Or, worse, take my library card away.

3. Call mom and find out what's going on. Because I swore that a while back she said she was going to a Mexican resort this week, but on tonight's message it sounded like she said she'd be leaving for OHIO on Tuesday. Which, believe me, is nothing like Mexico. I probably didn't hear it right.

4. Which reminds me. Change batteries in hearing aids. While doing that, I will probably consider the weirdness of being 38 years old and wearing hearing aids. But, I will also be glad that it's a point of conversational entry for virtually every older member of my congregation. And I'll be grateful for these new hearing aids, too, that are so much better than the old ones in every possible way.

5. 3:00 - Little Son's first peace rally. So far there's been war almost his whole life and it's time to start speaking up. But only if it's not raining. If it's raining, watch The Little Einsteins video instead. At 4 years old, he's still a fair weather activist, I guess.

No comments: