Monday, March 03, 2008

My life in six words

This fascinating meme is going around to describe your whole life in 6 words. I like PB's the best, even though it wrings my heart a little. Here's mine:

Dreamer, lover, worker seeks God experience.


That's what I ended up with. I started out playing around with this other one, but it seemed kind of, I dont know, martyr-ish in a way I'm really trying to get away from. And also, a little confusing, even to me. But I'm including it, so you'll see how lucky I am that this is not what we got stuck with. You gotta write the story you want to live in, you know?

Something for everyone. Now, herself too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like yours.
I didn't really think about mine. It's just what came out. I didn't mean to be wringing.

Jeanine Byers said...

I love your six words!!

Especially the part about seeking God experience. Like me, you must be kind of mystical :).