Sunday, August 19, 2007

one week to moving day

In the midst of packing (Yes, we are getting help with this but I really dont want other people to mess with my books, which I have in ORDER just like I LIKE them. Man, moving sure brings out my not-so-inner inner neurotic.), making phone calls (so many phone calls), and worrying about how 2 grownups can be starting new jobs on the very same day as a child is starting kindergarten (who is going to hang around outside in the school parking lot trying to see in the windows all afternoon? hmmmm?) I have also had 5 incredible hours of bliss at the spa and three incredible hours being blessed and and loved up by good seattle friends at a party/ceremony this afternoon. So with all that good energy, i'm 80 percent doing great and 20 percent freaking out, which seems just about the best you can hope for.

No comments: