Today, I joined Dorothy in jonesin for order, so I moved the bed to sweep under it.
1. The March issue of Harpers, the one that has the inventor of the flash mob story in it that we've been dying to read again. Although, as I went to find this link, I realized we could have been reading it on-line this whole time.
2. A pair and a half of socks.
3. A pair and a half of earrings.
4. The green Boomwhacker!
5. One marble; two legos (connected); something yellow, round and wooden that goes in the toolbox; a green toy truck with a satellite dish on top.
6. Lots of dust (And I actually heard myself say this to Eli: "There's a special kind of dust that grows under the bed called dust bunnies" - do we really have to cultivate wonder about EVERYTHING?)
7. No spiders, thank you Jesus.