Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Getting out

After a year and a half, I finally cancelled my Curves membership and joined a club whose money is NOT going directly to fund anti-choice initiatives like the recent one in South Dakota.

I'm pulling Eli out of his two-days-a-week daycare after he came home with a BITEMARK ON HIS LEG (sound of mom freaking out at any marring of her hitherto perfect offspring) and the a long conversation with the daycare lady revealed that it's not just that he's grouchy because he's three - there really are some hard group dynamics going on which have left our boy on the outside. We were going to be done there in May anyway, and we've got some temporary help from friends and neighbors, so I think it will work out.

It seems to be my week to get out of stuff. What's next, I wonder?

No comments: