Friday, October 14, 2005

Stand in the place where you live

This friday five seems very hummable for some reason....


1) The weather in your location: It's Seattle. So it's cloudy and 50. And the forecast is "might rain. might not."

2) Where you are typing this: A room of my own.

3) Where you might like to be sitting if you could be anywhere: This is pretty great, actually! What a revelation THAT is!

4) A chore you have to do this weekend: Hmm, folding laundry is my least favorite household chore and I see some of that in my future. Hopefully I'll get out to the garden a little bit, too.

5) Something delightful you will do or would like to do this weekend: Watch Elijah sing with the kids in church for the first time. (And speaking of hummable, it's a song about Pharoah sung to the tune of Louie, Louie)

No comments: