Friday, January 20, 2006

4's meme

As seen at Girl Gone Great and various other spots.

Four Jobs I've had
1. At 17, when I was working as a dishwasher and busser in Duluth and feeling very sorry for myself, I got a note scribbled on placemat that was signed "from a couple of tired but spirited New Yorkers" that encouraged me to try for waitressing job instead. The leap from dishwasher to waitress seemed insurmountable at that time, but that note kept me going until I got there. And it WAS better. More money, too.
2. Assistant to the librarian
3. Assistant to my mom
4. Assistant to Ken Bedell
And now Associate Pastor - anyone want to guess my enneagram type?

Four movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Mary Poppins
2. Amelie
3. Singin in the Rain
4. The Big Lebowski (so embarrasing)

Four places I've lived:
1. An RV
2. A 700-foot square apartment with a man, a wheelchair and 2 cats
3. A house on the edge of a great park
4. A house with mostly two-prong outlets

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. We
2. don't
3. have
4. TV.
But, well, we do watch those Bab 5 re-runs on DVD from time to time. Does that count?

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. India
2. England and Scotland
3. Disneyworld AND Disneyland
4. Cascade Mountain Loop

Four websites I visit daily:
1. google or wikipedia
2. RevGalBlogPals
3. Songbird
4. Urban Abbess

Four of my favorite foods:
1. A really great bowl of oatmeal or grits (really).
2. Donuts, especially Top Pot
3. Peanut butter
4. Hot buttered toast - even better with cinnamon sugar and honey
hmm, it's a carb sort of day, I see. ask me again in the summer, and it might be more balanced.

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Anyplace sunny (wait! the sun just came out as I wrote this! is that a bonafide answer to prayer, do you think?)
2. in a movie theater watching a movie when it actually first comes out instead of having to wait for DVD
3. on top of Little Mount Si with a picnic
4. Minnesota (Probably the only one to say THAT in January, but I'm undeniabley homesick for the land of the Chosen Frozen these days)

Tag to you, if you want....

No comments: