Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A little of everything

We saw Motorcycle Diaries last night and it was so sweet and beautiful that I can't stop thinking about it. I read several reviews that it was a bad movie because it did not acknowledge all of Che Guavera's crimes. First of all, I'm always amazed that anyone goes to a movie, even an arty one like MD, expecting to see the whole truth of something. But even if it IS about the idealism of youth or whatever, that seems like an interesting truth anyway and raises the question - does the lust for power just automatically make people corrupt and violent? Or is it the other way around (corrupt and violent people lust for power...)? Food for thought, but I bet it's too late for me to follow those thoughts all the way down the rabbit hole.

Seems like on several of the blogs I usually read (see links to the right), everyone is talking about being sad. Which makes me wonder if I'm sad right now. Which would be an interesting topic to explore, but what I know for sure is that I'm tired. So I'm going to see if sleep helps.

Potty training update: Dry all day. And poop in the pot (first time). Hey, I guess I"m not sad after all. Who could be?

No comments: