Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Closing up shop

A couple days ago, I was looking back in the archives to find something. Reading those posts from made me realize that the desperate loneliness, desire for connection and search for purpose that got me started does not apply anymore. Possible Water is all about searching, and whatever I was looking for back then, I seem to have found it. So, I'm shutting down here. Might start something again in the new year, or not. Thanks for reading, and I'll see you IRL.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll miss you!

Jules said...

Even I know what that feeling is like, this still makes me very sad.

Yours has been some of the most beautiful blogging I have ever read.

::sigh::

knittinpreacher said...

Thank you for sharing this space with us.

Common Household Mom said...

Glad you found it. Will miss reading your stuff here.

Sarah S-D said...

oh, j. i'm so glad that you're not in that space anymore, but i'll miss this truly beautiful blog. love you.

MamaT said...

Ditto Sarah.

James Kiester said...

Congrats in finding what you were looking for. Personally, I find blogging to be a good ongoing release valve, but if it's served its purpose for you, that's great. :-)