Sunday, April 15, 2007

6 weird things about me

I'm having one of those days where everything about me feels weird to me, so I'm not sure this is good time for this meme, but since I was tagged by wonderful and amazing Cheesehead, here goes.

1.Once you've told me something you like or do not like to eat, I cannot forget it. (If you change your mind, and suddenly start eating, say, gorgonzola cheese again 15 months later, it will throw me all off.)

2. I know all the words to all the songs from both The Music Man soundtrack and Ferron's Testimony.

3. I went to part of elementary school in a one-room school house on an island in Lake Superior. (Now that is weird and kind of cool, don't you think?)

4. I love to eat liver. (I know this is a disgusting organ, responsible for cleaning the toxins from the body, but that does not stop liver and onions, especially with bacon, from being yummy.)

5. Unlike the rest of America, I do not like diet soda or chocolate or television. (I have other addictions. Like cinnamon sugar and butter on toast. And people.com...)

6. I dont usually have time to put on make up in the house, so I put on my mascara in the car. I almost always wait until I'm at a red light. (Oh, wait, that snuck into this list from the "6 annoying and dangerous things about me" meme.)

No comments: