I'm having one of those days where everything about me feels weird to me, so I'm not sure this is good time for this meme, but since I was tagged by wonderful and amazing Cheesehead, here goes.
1.Once you've told me something you like or do not like to eat, I cannot forget it. (If you change your mind, and suddenly start eating, say, gorgonzola cheese again 15 months later, it will throw me all off.)
2. I know all the words to all the songs from both The Music Man soundtrack and Ferron's Testimony.
3. I went to part of elementary school in a one-room school house on an island in Lake Superior. (Now that is weird and kind of cool, don't you think?)
4. I love to eat liver. (I know this is a disgusting organ, responsible for cleaning the toxins from the body, but that does not stop liver and onions, especially with bacon, from being yummy.)
5. Unlike the rest of America, I do not like diet soda or chocolate or television. (I have other addictions. Like cinnamon sugar and butter on toast. And people.com...)
6. I dont usually have time to put on make up in the house, so I put on my mascara in the car. I almost always wait until I'm at a red light. (Oh, wait, that snuck into this list from the "6 annoying and dangerous things about me" meme.)