Sunday, September 18, 2005

I really dont usually take these, but....

....these last few have been intriguing. And this is a good one with really funny questions (But based on earlier tonight when I tried to tell thisthis joke about George Bush and getting out of New Orleans, and it was followed by that kind of silence in which you can hear the crickets chirp and then somebody goes, "Um, well, anyway...." and tries to talk about something else, I'm obviously no judge at all of what is funny ).

Um, well, anyway, along with the rest of the RevGalBlogPals, I seem to be Julian. Which is too bad, since I kind of was hoping to be St Francis of Assisi. But then I'd have to die some horrible kind of death. (Wait a minute, how did he die? .....thinking, thinking, thinking.... nope, definately cant surface that information right now. But I bet it was gruesome).

Julian
You are Julian of Norwich! It's all about God, to
you. You're convinced that the world has a
happy ending. Everyone else is convinced that
you're a closet hippie, but you love them
anyway.


Which Saint Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: