Wednesday, October 27, 2004

More on Moore

One thing that happens if you never actually get OUT to a movie is that the only movies you can review are the ones that just came out on DVD. So I saw Farenheit 911 last night for the first time. You already know everything you have to know about it, so I won't say much more except that after I stopped shaking and crying, I logged on to MoveOn.org and gave the big donation I should have given three months ago. Then I didnt sleep all night. I'm hoping it's not too late.

This morning I tested myself at church by walking through the room where the republicans who rent space from us were ending their meeting and seeing if I could extend unconditional love to them. I most definately could not.

I want this to have a happy ending and write now that it I will add the republicans to my prayer, and espcially George Bush, and that I will pray to Jesus to help me love them. But I'm not quite there yet. So if you think of it, maybe you could pray for me. Because I'm not much of a fundamentalist, but when he said Love Your Enemy, I dont really think he meant that metaphorically.

No comments: