Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Unconscious Mutterings for today

  1. Philanthropy :: Bill Gates (you can take the girl out of Seattle, but not Seattle out of the girl, I guess)

  2. Said :: he said, she said

  3. Blanks :: Fire!

  4. Tapas :: Oooo! The first time I had tapas was with with Rachel at a very cool little dark place in Portland. That was years ago now, I wonder if that place is still here. Anyway, we were living in Seattle then, and we were eating Tapas to kill time because we'd come down to Portland just for the day, and heading back we wanted to miss the traffic. But it took us 6 hours to make the 3 hour drive anyway. Something about a jackknifed semi if I remember correctly.

  5. Orgasm :: Geez. No WAY am I answering that one. My MOM reads this blog. .

  6. Movement :: Easier in the water with these old knees.

  7. Detention :: I got nothing for this one. I was always a prissy goody two shoes as a child.

  8. Restaurant :: As I type this, I am in the Village Inn eating a piece of coconut pie. True. Evdiently WW-free weekend has been extended.

  9. Weird :: Weird? Who you calling weird?

  10. Sniffle :: So glad that the spring flowers dont affect me much.


Unconscious Mutterings found here.

1 comment:

Rachel Katz Carey said...

Oh jeez,

I remember that trip. Mostly what I remember is that ghastly trip home. It somehow wiped out the more pleasant memories of hanging out in Portland with you.

Can you imagine a trip like that now with children? Meep!

I bet the restaurant is still there. I think it's called Fernando's Hideaway or something like that? It's on first or second down by the river.


miss you.