Friday, November 03, 2006

sermon writing avoidance aka friday five

from the rev gals

my mind is on the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth.

Please share your thoughts on the following:


1) The Tooth Fairy
Since I'm soon to become one, I guess I should develop an opinion soon. I'm pretty anti-Santa (much more about THAT in the months to come I am sure) but I have absolutely no feelings about the tooth fairy one way or another.

2) Flossing
Twice a day. And I surprised a friend recently by revealing that I carry floss in the car. Just because, you know, you could have a broccoli situation at any time.

3) Toothpaste Brands

Always Tom's. Cinnamint if they have it.

4) Orthodontia for Adults
I try not to, but I always think "Oh, that's so cute!" when I see an adult in braces.

5) Whitening products
Hmm. Never tried 'em.

No comments: