Sunday, April 01, 2007

The World's Most Boring Blog

Since I havent yet written about
1. the women's retreat last weekend, where I was Transformed By God after a seemingly casual stroll on (in?) the labyrinth, or
2. about my awesome brother's awesome visit (Washed the sheets! Dried the sheets! Folded the sheets! Not to mention repair of lawn mower, indulging my dormant scrabble habit, mending of clothes, playing catch with Eli for like 38 hours! You rock, J!) or
3. the gorgeousness of a four year old in his first ever palm parade or
4. even the weird weather we seem to be having (snow? are you KIDDING?),
you'd think that one of those is what I'd be writing about today.

That's what you'd think. But you would be wrong.

Because this is now the world's most boring blog. And even though is DID turn out pretty scrumtious, especially considering it was three new-to-me recipes, posting a menu from tonight's dinner, which I made in honor of my friend's birthday, is really pretty much scraping the bottom of the blogging barrel.

You know how will smama always says, if it's a dog to walk it proud?
Does same go for blog entries as for sermons?


Psuedo-Japanese Birthday Dinner
Edamame dip
Carrot and jicama crudite, pita chips

Salmon with Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
Soba noodles with cucumber and miso/tahini sauce*
Brown rice
Spinach steamed with garlic

Chocolate cake
Whipped cream


*Email me if you're thinking of trying this. I have some opinions. But that doesn't surprise you, does it?

No comments: