Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday Five

What are you:
1. Wearing....
...myself out from worrying about a thing I dont really want to blog about, but believe me when I tell you it's on my mind most of the time. And I'm wondering if blogging a sentence like that is even worth the ink it's printed on.

2. Pondering...
...if it's true what my wonderful preaching prof said, that the best sermons are about going home, because everyone wants that. Because I've been watching Lost and Battlestar Gallactica and Maria, which are all about that in their own way.

3. Reading...
...Rob Bell and liking him a lot more than I want to. It's hard to turn off my megachurch=enemy reflex.

4. Dreaming...
...without ceasing, mostly anxious ones. But last night I dreamed that More Cows poked up my fireplace with a big stick, and two little boys, a big pile of dust and a dead squirrel fell down. See? she said, THAT's why it's a good idea to clean out your fireplace more often. The two little boys were fine, by the way, but one of them had to stay in the fireplace for some reason, so we hooked him up on a little hammock in there and he swung around until he fell asleep.

5. Eating...
...my favorite meal, breakfast. One of these days when I have time, I'm going to fry myself an egg that looks like this but today it was just a toaster waffle.

No comments: