Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Five - Dental Edition

From the RevGals, some of whom seem to be in dental distress this week, the Friday Five:

1. Are you a regular patron of dentists' offices? Or, do you go
a) faithfully, as long as you have insurance, or
b) every few years or so, whether you need it or not, or
c) dentist? what is this "dentist" thing you speak of?
I'm sort of B-ish on this one. Although I am getting my teeth cleaned next week for the second time in 12 months.

2. Whatever became of your wisdom teeth?
Still lurking in there. Even though they are sideways and look very alarming to me on xrays, everyone who actually is a dentist agrees we should let sleeping teeth lie.

3. Favorite thing to eat that's BAAAAAD for your teeth.
Probably caramel corn.

4. Ever had oral surgery? Commiserate with me.
I actually have very few gruesome tales to tell about the dentist. Except for the time that I was getting a filling while Eli (6 months old) screamed in the front office for 35 minutes. There was nothing that either my long suffering husband or the annoyed office admin could do, since we had forgotten his bottle. But I really think that's more of a parenting story than a dental story, don't you?

5. "I'd rather have a root canal than a ride on a roller coaster." Yeah, I really, really, really don't like roller coasters.

No comments: