Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Once upon a time, there was an oldest sister...

Last night at a meeting I was so cool and professional until someone tried to schedule something on December 9. "Hey! That's the opening night for the NARNIA movie!" I cried. Just in case you are also counting down the days, here's a little something to pass the time. (Post this at your own risk - I had to do lots of goofing around with the code to get the banner to show here).


"As Susan, you are mature and respectable, yet with your 'motherly' role you can be quite bossy. Still, you can always be trusted to be loyal and faithful."

Oh, and by the way. Yes, I AM totally bummed that I tested for hateful, prissy old SUSAN instead of You Know Who but I guess it's not surprising. 37 years (well, 35 and a half years, I guess) of being a big sister don't just get wiped out just by reading about it, it turns out. Sigh.

No comments: